[om-list] OM website

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Sun Sep 1 19:18:11 EDT 2002

MrM0j0r15n Rajeev the kanehbosm wrote:
> Also, i am not receiving the daily digests from the mailing list. I am
> using hotmail. Can anyone help me on this ?

Wait a few more days & let me know if you receive nothing--I forget if
the digests are daily or "when full".

> mr call - i think the information in the emails is very valuable other
> than its application to OM. i am going through them, and i may be able
> to seperate them into different pages. Since i am learning DocBook at
> present, i may be able to give this information some structure. I shall
> try it, and relay the results on this list. is that acceptable to u ?

Hard to know without seeing it, but it sounds fine.

> Also, we do not have a logo of any sort. perhaps i can get a designer in
> one of my teams to create one ?

Uh...sure. Never thought about that either. :) Somebody with an opinion
be sure to chime in here. (Something very simple?)

> You have said earlier that you are developing a personal organizer. is
> it a client-server arch, or is it standalone ?

Will be standalone at first, but text-based so accessible to true nerds
via telnet/ssh until a web version is available.

Luke