[om-list] more on LLC

om-list at onemodel.org om-list at onemodel.org
Mon Aug 2 21:53:03 EDT 2004

About the LLC idea I mentioned earlier: I'm not thinking it as something
that would employ anyone necessarily, or act like a startup, more as a
legal entity that is a way to assign copyright so that if there are many
contributors then the LLC can issue under a different license if that
were helpful (as mysql does) or it can sell things if there were an
opportunity.

(ps I probably shouldn't have listed my age in the previous email; pls
don't forward thanks; not that I care about my age that much but just
one of those cautions in the silly modern world thanks.)

-------
A really secure computer operating system (unix flavor):
http://www.openbsd.org.
"Only one remote hole in the default install, in more than 8 years"