[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Oz -- Re: [om-list] ARC]]

om-list at onemodel.org om-list at onemodel.org
Mon Aug 9 08:15:46 EDT 2004

For some reason Oz doesn't move me--maybe it's Tk & Gtk, or that I don't
see any postgresql or mysql libraries, or that to do some things it
looks like I have to drop into C/C++ which makes it non-cross-platform,
or it feels like a small niche.

Mark, I'd like to follow ARC, or for that matter any major developments
in the lisp community as a whole. How did you hear about it? I haven't
found a good mailing list for that.