Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Oz -- Re: [om-list] ARC]]

om-list at onemodel.org om-list at onemodel.org
Tue Aug 10 08:31:09 EDT 2004

ps--by the way there is a lisp-derived language for kids that may be a
good learning language, called Logo. NetLogo is a really interesting
implementation of it--lets you do all kinds of cool simulations of
biological or chemical or graphical whatnots and see the (fairly simple)
code that runs them, or make your own.

-------