[om-list] DCNs and Caching database proxies

om-list at onemodel.org om-list at onemodel.org
Wed May 17 14:20:15 EDT 2006

I'm catching up on old-old email. Sorry for all my delays...

I probably (I know I would, if possible) configured the email list to
not show the from address, because the messages are posted publicly and
that encourages spam. I can't keep my own off (as site admin) so I get
the spam, but this is to spare the rest of you, if possible (if memory
serves).