[om-list] scribble

luke call luke350 at onemodel.org
Mon Apr 25 16:22:51 EDT 2016

On 04/23/16 19:15, OneModel general list [hendrik] wrote:
> Just for completeness, I should mention typed Racket -- it's a
> statically typed Scheme.

If it were a few years ago I might consider that.  Or if time to switch
were no object and I thought it wouldn't put off most potential OM
developers, and had oo support and for loops and many other cool things
as good as scala, because scheme definitely is cool.  I enjoyed and was
impressed with scheme, got excited about SISC once, but those who don't
know it seem to much dislike lisp syntax.  Do you know if typed racket
has the "full numeric tower", hygienic macros, and other common
"completeness" scheme checkboxes?