[om-list] Fwd: Re: What I feel from your writings

Luke A. Call luke350 at onemodel.org
Wed May 19 10:46:18 EDT 2021

[And what Jean Louis replied. Caught up now i think.]

----- Forwarded message from Jean Louis <bugs at gnu.support> -----

Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 19:56:27 +0300
From: Jean Louis <bugs at gnu.support>
To: "Luke A. Call" <luke350 at onemodel.org>
Subject: Re: [om-list] What I feel from your writings

* Luke A. Call <luke350 at onemodel.org> [2021-05-18 19:34]:
> > What I think you have to do is graphical visualization of the concept
> > you are presenting.
>
> That is also a possible representation.  There could be many.

I mean, there shall be presentation with diagrams on the website so
that it becomes easier to understand the abstraction.

Inkscape or similar program may be used to quickly generate the
information. plantuml or ditaa too.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns