BULLETINS OF THE SERVING LIBRARY #10 — *TEST*

open-reading-group at o-r-g.com open-reading-group at o-r-g.com
Wed Jan 27 10:44:31 EST 2016

Issue #10 is a *TEST,* containing one choice bulletin from each of the previous nine issues. It is a compendium of sorts, a best-of double-album printed at 50% scale, a sampler for what’s next. This issue also includes 140-character summaries of every bulletin we have published previously online and in print and so serves as a retroactive portrait of the library we are busy assembling. From now on, Bulletins of The Serving Library will proceed in full color and at half its former size, but will be twice as good.

To mark this change, you can BUY THE ARCHIVE: complete sets of all nine previous issues of the journal plus this one are available at a special price of 200 USD / 200 EU / 140 GBP including *free postage* anywhere in the world. But act fast, fewer than 100 complete sets remain, and this offer is valid only as long as the shortest month of the year (that’s February).

Buy the archive?
http://www.servinglibrary.org/archive <http://www.servinglibrary.org/archive>

Buy this issue only:
http://shop.dextersinister.org/index.html?id=290 <http://shop.dextersinister.org/index.html?id=290>