[Slowhand] VO: Soundboard of the latest tour (Nov2006)

Ed Petry emse_97 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 08:12:03 EDT 2008

With my thanks to Tone for sending this show to me it
is my turn to offer this fine 2006 show back to the
group. First member to email me off-line with promise
to re-offer and snail mail gets the discs.

Sorry for the tardy response re-offering this but
something happend to the daily digests -- this is my
first post received in a month. I did attempt to
re-offer earlier but did not receive any responses (to
my email address anyway). If someone did respond to
the list please accept my apologies for not replying
to you.

ORIGINAL POST HERE --------------
(This is courtesy of ECMusicMan from Dime-a-Dozen and
is 'expletive' fantastic.)

Eric Clapton - Stardust
Sapporo Dome
Sapporo, Japan
November 26, 2006
Mid Valley 414/415

Disc 1:
1. Tell The Truth
2. Got To Get Better In A Little While
3. Old Love
4. Motherless Children
5. When You Got A Good Friend
6. Key To The Highway
7. Outside Woman Blues
8. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
9. Running On Faith

Disc 2:
1. After Midnight
2. Little Queen Of Spades
3. Anyday
4. Wonderful Tonight
5. Layla
6. Cocaine
7. Crossroads

The Band:
Eric Clapton guitar, vocals
Doyle Bramhall II guitar
Derek Trucks guitar
Chris Stainton keyboards
Tim Carmon keyboards
Willie Weeks bass
Steve Jordan drums
Michelle John backing vocals
Sharon White backing vocals

Artwork (7 scans) included.
Lineage: Soundboard>?>Silvers>EAC>Flac frontend 6

Rating (scale 1-6) SBD 6

Comment: Excellent. Previously Unreleased Stereo
Soundboard.
END ORIGINAL ------------

In an effort to make for being tardy I will send two
copies of the "American Tour '78" disc from my silver.
This is on the Swingin' Pig Records label. First
with burner to reply gets a copy and the first without
a burner gets a copy.

Eric Clapton - American Tour '78
Santa Monica, Ca. - February 11, 1978 - Swingin' Pig -
TSP-CD-063 - SB 6

Track List:
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Lay Down Sally