[Slowhand] Free EC Videos / CDs from UK

Graves, Scott (UK) scott.graves at baesystems.com
Thu Jan 22 05:31:56 EST 2009

Hi slowhanders,

I decided recently to perform a massive clear out of my EC collection,
as I simply don't have the time to get any pleasure out of it anymore
(and the digital age means I use my PC for so much now).

As a result, I have a reasonable stack of EC videos to give away AND a
stack of concert CDs

Videos - Approx 15 tapes, some are US NTSC tapes that people have sent
me and the rest are UK PAL tapes that I've used to tape shows from the
TV. They go back to early 1990s RAH gigs, through to about 2004.
CDs - I've not finished sorting them all out yet but there's probably at
least 20 shows. Most are good quality (either soundboards or decent
audience) with tracklistings.

I'm happy to give them away - if you're local, you can pick them up or I
can post them (if you're happy to cover the postage costs, which could
be high for the VHS tapes)

Let me know if you're interested!!

Scott G
Surrey, England