[Slowhand] Bootleg CDs - Clapton

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 11:56:31 EST 2009

If any of you are collectors of Clapton boots, I could use some help.

I have two 2-set CD boots, of which I am missing one CD of each.  Both happen to be among my personal favorites from my boot collection and would very much like to make the sets complete.  The missing CDs are:

Orchestra Nights - Feb 10, 1990 - missing CD#1
Wembley Arena - London - June 26, 1992 - missing CD#2

Of course I'm happy to reimburse postage or for that matter, provide you with a trade from my collection if I have something of interest to you.

Thank you all kindly,
Debi