[Slowhand] talking

wdeli at aol.com wdeli at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 23:21:49 EDT 2009

tone,billsoho here,Charleston WV,USA,have seen ec on the last 4-5 tours & will see him in Columbus this summer,"thank you" is about all you get,a word of appreciation to one of the band mates & maybe a good night.its not you guys,same here, i guess he has done enough talking over the years,he can be very open & candid in interview,s,but othe than that it,s the fender talking,& when "he feels it" man does it talk.in my opionion & that,s what it is,the last time i can see that he felt was last year with winwood at MSG,before that the 94-95 nothing but the blues tour(i saw both),i have heard the recent shows with jeff beck were very good,do not get me wrong all the show,s i have been to were great,but i,m talkin about "feel in it"