[Slowhand] Chatting between songs? Here's a bad example!

David Strahl candyear at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 14:16:31 EDT 2009

Hi,
I too have met EC a couple of times at my place of work. I'm a huge
fan and got totally ga ga-ed. I talked with him for quite a while
after the initial star struck stuff. He's very charming and
forthcoming. We did speak about music which EC said "it's what he is
most comfortable talking about" just like any other musician or music
freak. People, he's no different than you or me just slightly more
recognizable. He comes to play not BS.
David