[Slowhand] Q & A with EC in Rolling Stone

Steve slowhand.net at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:36:13 EDT 2009

The June 11, 2009, issue of Rolling Stone has a Q & A with Eric
Clapton. His answers are very interesting. He feels that he still
has not made his best album, laughs about his recurring threats of
retirement and is planning more work with J. J. Cale as well as a solo
album. He has no songs for the latter, though.

But the most interesting thing to me is the photo - because it is one
of mine! Rolling Stone initially contacted me after seeing my photos
from Cuyahoga Falls on www.whereseric.com

And yes, I have bought "five copies for my mother!"

Steve