[Slowhand] DTReview!

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 13:37:48 EDT 2009

Who are you really, and what have you done with Delta Nick?
Just kidding, of course, but I had to write to thank you for such an informative, well written, detailed and positive review. Seriously, very good. I could not agree more that E + SW is a collaboration greater than the sum of its parts. They are so good together, and their styles always seem to compliment and never compete. The duel-lead in Had to Cry at MSG and XRoads is a good example. Two leads played simultaneously and in total harmony. Amazing to me.
Mel