[Slowhand] ISO Clapton/Winwood @Oracle Arena OAKLAND California 6/29/2009

Declan Lewis argyllhighlands at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 18:32:05 EDT 2009

Slowhanders,

I'm still searching for a copy of the Clapton/Winwood @Oracle Arena OAKLAND California
on 6/29/2009. Jon from Hull, UK, emailed me with an offer but hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I'm hoping to trade or do a "Blanks & Postage" (B&P) from California, and will gladly send
enough extra blanks to any kind soul (especially if they are in the UK/Europe) who would
burn me a copy of this unbelievably great performance.

I'm also interested in the following night at the Hollywood Bowl, but I would ***really***
love to get this OAKLAND show that I took my wife to.

Please email your reply to:

<lewis.g.campbell at sbcglobal.net>

Thank you,

Lew~