[Slowhand] More HELP Needed

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 20:02:21 EDT 2009

Since I found myself in this same situation a few months back, I can relate to your frustration.
Dave Hillman came to my rescue, as the situation was resolved as suddenly as it first occurred.
All I can suggest is to make Dave aware of your problem and be patient for him to investigate.
Mel

If you find any help for her, please send some my way too.
I have not been able to post here since Reptile came out!
Lance G. Fargo
COASTAL PRINTING & GRAPHICS, INC.
P.O. Box 1340
Route 26, Shops of Millville