[Slowhand] EC's Amp

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 14:39:17 EDT 2009

I too had the pleasure of a front row seat in May but to left of Eric
(facing the stage that is) but I don't recall seeing this amp. What I
remember was seeing was of his trademark Fender Twins (similar to his
Crossroads amp if not one of them). I missed hearing Eric's playing out of
the back line but was right in line with Andy's and I understand why Eric
likes having him in the band.

Now, I was also in line with Doyle's back line during the preceding Arc
Angel's set and my hearing still hasn't recovered! If even acknowledged to
those of us sitting up front that he knew it was loud as he walked off the
stage at the end of his set.

Cheers,

Jeff