[Slowhand] EC & JB - judging

K S backlezz at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:43:05 EDT 2009

No, you can't objectively decide who's the better etc etc etc...

What you of course can do is to tell who you like the most. And that always makes a fun debate.

EC had one of his best nights of this decade, in my opinion, at the CGF 2004. The Beck-EC number, 'Cause we ended as lovers' never made it on to the DVD, apparently because Beck wasn't happy with his own playing.

Thankfully, it made it all the way to youtube, so to those who are into judging guitar players - have a go at this one :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o3CIa3nrZE

KS