[Slowhand] Mel's comments on musicianship

Debby - Avalon Records debby at avalonrecords.com
Mon Oct 12 14:54:54 EDT 2009

Quote: "I'm sure that we could devise a quantitative "formula" for rating
various musicians with all its weighted criteria (just like we did in
business curricula to rate leadership style), but in the end there is a
subjective element that trumps everything else - do I fu**inglike it -
making this discussion, albeit interesting and fun, mute.

Peace, Mel :-)"

The discussion is "mute"? LOL, I think you made a Freudian slip there; did
you mean "moot"? Or did you mean that everyone else should just STFU, ha
ha?!?

Just keeping us on our toes, grammar-wise! ;-)

Debby J.