[Slowhand] RELISTED - Eric & Steve RAH SINGLE Ticket for Sale 30th May - 2ND ROW

e c collectables e.c.collectables at btopenworld.com
Sun Mar 6 08:25:14 EST 2011

Due to a time-waster - I have had to relist this ticket.....

Hello,

I have a spare ticket available for the Eric & Steve show at Royal Albert
Hall, London on MONDAY 30th MAY.

It is a SW fan club ticket and is 2nd ROW, ARENA A, DEAD CENTRE!!!!!.

I have it currently listed on eBay, and I'm only wanting face value for it -
so a 'Buy it Now' at £ 75.00. This show is now fully SOLD OUT!.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200583732078

The condition is that the ticket will be collected in person from the RAH
box office on the day of the show, for which you MUST have photo ID to
collect (Passport/drivers licence) .
I will contact the fan club agency with the new buyers name, who have
guaranteed that they will change the name.

Good luck! & Thanks!

Mal