[Slowhand] Japan Disaster.........

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 19:43:05 EDT 2011

By now everyone reading the SD will have heard about the earthquake and
subsequent tsunami that has devastated Japan.

As we all know, one of EC's favorite places to tour and visit has always
been Japan. Some of his greatest shows have occurred in Japan including the
shows with George Harrison in 1992 that the rest of the world was never privy
to see.

I am not sure of all of the options that are available to assist the people
of Japan but I do know that the American Red Cross is providing assistance
and has options on their website:

http://www.redcross.org/en/

Thanks,
Eddy