[Slowhand] Derek and The Dominoes 40th

Terry Gray terryl.gray at cox.net
Sun May 15 13:05:24 EDT 2011

Haven't seen any postings on this set. Probably because it is not readily available at any major stores. The music is mastered nicely, however as some of you may know, the packaging is the worst I think I have ever seen. Especialy for a $125 box set. On mine three of the CD's had slipped behind their slots and had to be fished out. Some had glue from the package on them, and one had a major scratch. The book is nice, but is smaller than the box itself, and slid around and broke the pin off the button. The three "tickets" are from the same show, look like they were copied on a Xerox machine, and used colored copy paper. I sent a post to Universal Music Group to complain and ask for replacement pieces, but have not received any reply. It's my own fault, since I own multiple formats of any of the music contained in the set, but with a little creativity, it would have been a nice set.
Terry Gray
405-722-0131
terryl.gray at cox.net