[Slowhand] Layla 40th box

Terry Gray terryl.gray at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 14:49:22 EDT 2011

I bought it the first week it was out and complained in an earlier mailing of the lousy packaging. I sent an emai lto Universal Music and never received a response. I have since later, listened to to the 5.1 mix and I thought it sounded good. And I don't have a high dollar system. If you "google" the box set there is no mention of why it disappeared, other than the multiple complaints. I would think it would re-appear later in a different packaging, since they spent time remastering the music.
Terry Gray
405-722-0131
terryl.gray at cox.net