[Slowhand] Layla 40th box

Luke Pacholski lukpac at lukpac.org
Tue Aug 2 14:25:39 EDT 2011

Matthijs, re:

> I also read about the packaging issues beforehand, but I found it

> 'cheap' at a local recordshop (Fame in Amsterdam) for 'only' 80 euros,

> so I took the chance. Once opened, it seems they have changed to

> packacing. No loose items, only the small tickets and button. The CD's

> are in the LP cardboard so they cannot get loose in the packing. The

> book is so placed, it won't get damaged.?

Sounds like the same packaging to me. The discs merely fit into slots in
the sleeve, and the discs can both slip up and out and into the sleeve.
When my copy arrived I thought one disc was missing. Turns out it had slid
inside the sleeve and I had to do a lot of shaking and fishing to get it
out.

Mine also had some minor damage to the 3D artwork and the book.

Luke