[Slowhand] LAOLS - 40th Anniversary

Peter Haworth phaworth at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 2 18:07:27 EDT 2011

Guys, much cheaper (at least in Oz) at Fishpond:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Music/Layla-and-Other-Assorted-Love-Songs-Super-D
eluxe-4CD2LP1DVD-Dickey-Betts-Gregg-Allman-Albhy-Galuten-Berry-Oakley-Butch-
Trucks/0600753314326?cf=3
<http://www.fishpond.com.au/Music/Layla-and-Other-Assorted-Love-Songs-Super-
Deluxe-4CD2LP1DVD-Dickey-Betts-Gregg-Allman-Albhy-Galuten-Berry-Oakley-Butch
-Trucks/0600753314326?cf=3&rid=1464781873&i=1&keywords=layla>
&rid=1464781873&i=1&keywords=layla

cheers

Peter in Tassie

Message: 1