[Slowhand] a question about the Bill Levenson interview in Where's Eric Issue 42

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Tue Sep 6 21:55:33 EDT 2011

Hello,

Producer Bill Levenson was interviewed in Where's Eric (Issue 42, released circa July 2011) regarding his work on the Layla 40th Anniversary box set.

The Where's Eric editors were kind enough to put some (all?) of this interview on their website around the same time. It's easy to find by using the keyword "Levenson" on the site's search engine. The online version of the Levenson interview is dated March 19 2011.

My question: Does the paper edition of Where's Eric #42 have interview material (Q&A, photos, etcetera) that was omitted from the online version?

Thanks

John
Vancouver BC Canada

PS: Thanks to B. Levenson for the interview. I believe we Clapton fans have been very fortunate to have him working on EC reissues for the past 25 years or so. He has unearthed a lot of great unreleased music...

Thanks also to Barry Fisch for the interview and to the Where's Eric editors for the magazine. The wonky economy led me to end my subscription a few years back. I'm glad the magazine is still going - I plan to re-subscribe soon.