[Slowhand] Grumpier old men

Ken Maksin kmaksin at ncicap.org
Fri Sep 16 01:59:27 EDT 2011

The closest I've ever come to meeting EC was meeting some band members
and Lee Dickson. My brief meeting with Lee was similar to Simon's. Lee
wandered into the Beverly Hill's Christies' auction showroom and I
thought, hmmm, that dude looks familiar.
Lee was approachable, courteous, and addressed questions he's probably
been asked a thousand times. Hopefully he'll consider writing a book,
including some of his boss' grumpy moments.

ken