[Slowhand] Spam

Brian Tronsgaard tronsgaard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:35:23 EDT 2011

Hi guys,
I'm sorry but my email got hacked, and a whole bunch of spam was sent out in my name. I can't even tell really what it is for - and I'm not gonna find out. But sorry for the BS content.

Anyway, I am happy to see the Digest alive again. For, what, two or three months maybe more there wasn't a single post. I left Facebook, The Almighty God of Man, so I was starting to fear the discussion had moved there. Already imagining people liking each other's posts. Since it's so polite on FB, I would give a lot to see a discussion on Back Home or something, DeltaNick joining the people's movement for a "dislike" button. A mexican stand-off, people threateing to poke each other. A "duel at dawn" option is currently being tested on people, I hear.

I'm on my way over to buy the new album+dvd right now. These last posts was the final straw. I was just afraid of some ProTools Armani-suit Light Jazz sound, and the option to buy some sweatshirts. But it sounds real good, from what I hear.

I got a chance to see Clapton in Herning, Denmark this summer - by then I had known the fact that he was not gonna focus on the Clapton-album - including new musicians, or at least just playing the songs from that great album and its bonus tracks. And then there was the Jools Holland performance. Hopes building...
Seeing the first setlist of 2011, only a dream, waking up kissing the broom again. I had already seen the new show in London in 2009, no need to see it again. But I went, and what he played was really good. Real damn loud and distorted. I think it was the last show of the Scandinavian tour, maybe even the European as a whole, I forget right now. In that light, Eric was very relaxed and I think Chris Stainton or someone hid his setlist or something - and that kind of thing. Looked like they were having fun, but also in need of some time off touring.
It surprised me; but I was really enjoying it, sound was good. He played wild, out of breath. Besides, it was me who got a parking ticket that night, not him. I would remember it had he said something to connect just a little bit with the people in front of him. Thank you!

B.