[Slowhand] The List!

John Shortridge jshortri at rmi.net
Fri Apr 15 23:13:11 EDT 2016

Hi,
What a welcomed surprise with the flurry of activity from this list. I’m also not a Facebook person. I prefer this method of communication given that it
is certainly more low key and private to some degree.

I was lucky enough to see Eric’s 70th at MSG last year. Both nights! And, I finally made it to the RAH for the 2013 run, 2 nights. An incredible treat.

I’m looking forward to the new release. However I do accept where he is and what he puts out these days. I always like to listen to the body of work in random
mode such as on an iPod driving. To me, they all sound great in the big picture.

Long live Eric.

John

John Shortridge
jshortri at rmi.net

Raise your glass to the hard working people
Lets drink to the uncounted heads
Lets think of the wandering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead
-Jagger / Richards