[StBernard] Multiple Family Updates

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 14 21:01:33 EDT 2005

Just a quick note for those trying to find friends and family. If you
think they may possibly be in a shelter, send a post card to their home
address. With luck, they have filled out a change of address card at
the shelter and the Post Office will know how to find them.

Westley
----

My name is mary Nguyen, Father Micheal's sister and my nephew whose
attending St. Mart eight grader, Michael. Father Michael is in Houston
and we all are in Baton Rouge. My nephew Michael is now attending at St.
Louis the King of Franse catholic school. I just let you're know where
we are. keep us in your prayers. may the Good lord bless you and your
loved ones.

mary Nguyen

----

Sorry haven't heard anything about the Vallee or Carter families....The Fayard's, Labat's, Allison, Lataxes and Canzoneri families are in Hammond, Mandeville and Houston. All are safe........good luck and God Bless!

----

Dear Craig Taffaro,
Thank you very much for checking on my Cat... his name is Sylvester...
He is a black long hair... with a black tail with a white tip... it is a
unique feature... Sylvester is very talkative and a very very friendly
cat...
There is extra food in a plastic container in the kitchen... To our
knowledge since our home is right near St. Bernard hwy... we got 2 feet
of water which went down quickly.... Our cat should be ok... Please you
have my permission to enter the back sliding door... which we left
open... if you cannot enter that way... you have my permission to break
in...
Thank you so much... we are worried sick about Sylvester... thank you so
much... he is our much loved pet...
Thank you,
James Murrell and Amanda Ackermann

----

I see several postings regarding people looking for people. Can you help
me post information for locating my dear friends I can't confirm are
safely out of the parish and if so, where they are temporarily displaced.

People I am looking for are:

Ms. Marie Weiskopf - Lloyds Ave., Chalmette, LA also her daughter Janice
Strelau and her daughters Sara and Amy Strelau of Chalmette, LA. Janice
is epilepic and a very very dear friend to me. I moved out of parish 3
years ago to Tallahassee, Fl.

I pray for everyone residing in or originally from the Parish. I would
appreciate an email of any information regarding the safety and
whereabouts of my friends Ms. Marie and Janice.

Thank you kindly,

Sheryl Pareti Dsouza & Family

----