[StBernard] Returning for business equipment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 14 22:27:53 EDT 2005

Just a few tips for those who will be returning to retrieve any business
equipment from their offices.

If any of your computers have been submerged in water and you need to
recover any data off of the hard drives, you should remove the hard
drive from the computer and seal it inside of a ziploc bag. Try to
transport it in some type of padding, whether it is a towel or foam,
something to minimize vibrations.

You can then make arrangements to send the drive to a data recovery center.

If you need any assistance removing the drives from your computers or
you need to send your drive to a data recovery center, we at
da-parish.com offer both services. You can send an email or call
504-250-6407 and we can schedule a visit.

Thanks,
Westley Annis
da-parish.com