[StBernard] Slidell Area Catholic Schools

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 18 14:55:27 EDT 2005

Slidell-area Catholic elementary schools announce registration plans

St. Margaret Mary School will open Monday, Sept. 19. It will enroll
students from Our Lady of Lourdes in Slidell and accommodate as many
displaced students as possible.
Registration will be held Thursday, Sept. 15, from 8 a.m. to noon for
currently enrolled St. Margaret Mary students. Registration will be held
Thursday, Sept. 15, from 1 to 5 p.m. for currently enrolled Our Lady of
Lourdes students.
All other displaced Catholic school students wishing to enroll can
register at St. Margaret Mary on Friday, Sept. 16 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.