[StBernard] Sammons Family

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 20 08:41:32 EDT 2005

Hi in response to msg below, I am displaced as are the rest of my family and
many of my friends, I want all information possible you can provide me with,
we were renters with no insurance but alot of personal possessions. I lived
at 3412 Shangri-La Drive Chalmette, LA 70043 my cell number is 504-782-3122
and this email BiancaAnKeith at aol.com or BiancaStarSammons at netzero.com can be
used to contact me, please fwd this to whoever Paul Perez is, not everyone I
know has cpu access, I was smart enough to bring my cpu when I left on
Sunday (sadly I left my pictures and lifelong mementos behind) so any
information you provide I can pass on to those I know are truly displaced.
By October I think I will be completely homeless again, and I know thats
right around the corner. Thankyou.

Bianca Sammons