[StBernard] Re-entry Notes - ALAN SCHULZ - Reply

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 26 09:09:01 EDT 2005

Dear Westley and Alan Schulz,
My husband is a Civil Engineer and owner of a firm doing clean up throughout
Louisiana, MIssissippi, and Texas... we have an environmental group
connected with us and they are independently conducting soil tests of
various areas. We are even having the inside as well as the outside of our
home tested... if you would like a copy of the results and the exact
location it was taken from... please email me... Avtrgrl at aol.com Also if
you would like your area tested I can pass on the phone number of the
Environmental Engineering Group. We are very concerned as everyone should
be. It is our understanding the properties of Benzene evaporate and
disepate over time... but our question is what period of time and has it
been long enough?
Thank you,
The Ackermann's of Charles Court