[StBernard] Guards in the parish??where are they??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 27 20:07:25 EDT 2005

Hey Susie,

I can tell you this. Yesterday, I watched all day long live arial coverage
on the HDNet channel (for those who have DirecTV) of people returning to St.
Bernard Parish. The zoom ins from their heliocoptor were so vivid you could
clearly recognize the folks going into their homes. Also, just about
everywhere they flew you could see National Guardsmen on the streets. Mind
you, they might not have had the manpower to cover all streets at all times,
but they were moving around and questioning people on the streets.

I'm glad to see you, Robby and the family are safe.

- John Scurich