[StBernard] do you know about UTILITY companies??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 30 07:39:42 EDT 2005

Re Utility Companies; I have called each one or contacted them on the web.
BellSouth will "disconnect" your service due to the situation and reconnect
within 9 months for free with the number reserved. Cox Cable I contacted to
cancel directly and they noted no disconnect or reconnect fees. Atmos told
me that billing is based on usage, and all accounts in the area are frozen.
Will give you a reference number for reconnect after someone inspects to
make sure it is safe to reconnect.Cox Cable - 304-8444. ATMOS -
atmosenergy.com has a number to call. BellSouth- 1-888-757-6500

I never could get through to Entergy and the Water I had nothing but a local
number. Best, Patty