[StBernard] FEMA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 1 00:08:35 EDT 2005

Who do we need to notify to include Chalmette to Pakenhame and Arabi in the
Declaration for Rita. My home was flooded not once but twice, everything
that may have been salvageable after katrina, was destroyed fully from Rita.
I have seen pictures of inside homes, all over the place, NONE looked like
mine did, with the amount of sewagey soupy muck 2 1/2 feet thick. I called
Fema last night and was told I needed to file a claim for Rita, I did so at
her request. Today I check my Fema account and I have duplicated Katrina
claims. Noone will help me fix this, I can't get through to the help-line. I
don't have time to waste with this, I have no funds at all, only the very
first initial 2000, payment. Not only did she insist I report this, but also
my 2 room-mates, now we are all basically screwed. I need help from an
official that can give it. I am tired of all this bullshit, and headache I'm
depressed enough.