[StBernard] St. Bernard Voice

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 1 16:04:01 EDT 2005

I just talked to Ed Roy, publisher of the St. Bernard Voice.

He has finally been able to find another printing press to publish the St.
Bernard Voice again.

Current subscribers should receive their copies through the US Mail as
usual, as long as you have filed a change of address card with the Postal
Service.

If you would like to subscribe, you can send a check for $12.00 to:

The St. Bernard Voice
234 Mehle St.
Arabi, LA 70032

Include the mailing address the paper should be sent to and a billing
address if different.

I think a lot of us are used to running to one of the several different
spots around the parish to pick up a copy, so it may be a little difficult
to get this first issue if you are not a current subscriber.

If you would like a copy, please send me an email along with the city in
which you would like to be able to get a copy. If there is sufficent need,
I may be able to talk Mr. Roy into getting some copies into other locations.

Westley