[StBernard] Flood Insurance Questions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 2 11:12:23 EDT 2005

Dean,

I'm trying to get on the list that Steve Cannizaro sends out the parish
press releases to. I've got a good guy working on it for me and hopefully
it will happen.

St. Bernard has always been the lost child of St. Bernard, along with
Plaquemines, within the New Orleans area. Usually, I found it a blessing
since I like being under the radar. In today's circumstances, it's not such
a good thing.

As for a temporary phone book on the web, that can be done easily enough.
And, truth be told, I wouldn't want the parish doing it. Apologies to Jerry
and Ray, but I find the two web sites they manage to be too confusing to
navigate.

If others would like me to do a temporary phone book, please let me know.
With enough interest I will get it started.

Thanks,
Westley