[StBernard] Guards in the parish??where are they??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 2 11:15:17 EDT 2005

Well, I have seen a lot of military and civilian law enforcement riding
around, but that still didn't stop someone from taking my water logged
rusted tools from my driveway overnight. I pulled my toolbox from my
utility room drained and opened it to see if anything was salvageable. Now,
keep in mind this is a small toolbox approx. 16"x8"x10". And someone must
have thought they were doing me a favor by taking them. Only wish I could
have been there to thank the son of a bitch in person!!! So my standing
rule now will be if you are in my house I will shoot first then ask who you
are.

Ray Albert
E & E Group, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 11186