[StBernard] Katrina Effects

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 5 12:33:54 EDT 2005

Dear Craig,

On a lighter note, how much do we owe you for this wonderful advice? Just
joking. Thanks so much for the words. They couldn't have come at a more
perfect time; the things you spoke of are exactly what our family is
experiencing right now. Keep the advice coming; it's truly needed. Also,
thank you so much for being there for our Parish. Without great public
servants as yourself and others, it wouldn't be the St. Bernard we know and
love.

I called Brooke and left a message for you to call me. I had a few
questions about the double-claim issue. Please email me at
lebouef234 at aol.com if you don't have time to call me.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Can't wait to see you at Drug
Court again.

God bless you,

Lori LeBouef