[StBernard] Closing parish 10/7?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 5 21:10:49 EDT 2005

I was just told that ST Bernard Parish would be closed to its citizens as of
10/7. Reason...they can't get anything done with us there. the only people
that will be allowed in will be contractors. Please advise. We are finally
able to get off from our new jobs this weekend to make it home and need to
know if we will be allowed in. We were told to watch the news...we are 5
hours away and feel confident that it will not be news worthy here. Is this
true?

Thanks for this sight and the emails to keep us in the loop!
Ronda Reed DeForest