[StBernard] St. Mark School Tuition Refunds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 5 21:38:11 EDT 2005

Westley,

We were able to read the tuition disk today. Therefore we are prepared
to refund the tuition for those families who paid directly to the
school. Parents should send me an email with an address where they will
be living through October. We should be able to mail the checks within
seven days of the request with the appropriate information.

Loan payments to First Bank and Trust were cancelled in September.

Once again, please accept my sincere appreciation for all you have
done for ST. Mark School. You, Erica and those like you have served the
school community beyond any one's expectation.

Sharon
scoll8312 at aol.com