[StBernard] SBA Loans for Relocating

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 7 23:42:38 EDT 2005

I found this is on the SBA web site. It basically amounts to a
non-committal answer, but here it is anyway.

Westley

Q. If my home is completely destroyed, can the SBA lend me money to relocate
my home somewhere else?
A. If you are unable to obtain a building permit to rebuild or replace your
home at its original site, the cost of relocating your home might be
included in the loan amount. If, however, you decide to relocate your home
without being required to, an SBA loan can be obtained only for the exact
amount of the damage. SBA can not make loans involving some relocations. An
SBA disaster loan officer can provide more detailed information on your
specific situation.