[StBernard] DEBRIS REMOVAL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 23:42:56 EDT 2005

Dear Craig,

I was reading a post about some bird bath being removed from someone's
property. I'm concerned about things that I do not want removed from my
property, because while we were in town, which was prior to the cleanup
ordinance, we had moved things out to the front yard to dry out and just
clear the path on the inside.

What is the procedure for cleanup, and what should I do if I have things
outside that some may consider trash or unindentified, for that matter?

Please call me at (504) 874-3520 or email at lebouef234 at aol.com.

Thank you and God bless you and your family.