[StBernard] Important message for Craif Taffaro or anyone looking for an EXCELLENT secretary.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 23:46:42 EDT 2005

Hello My name is Maria Laylle. I am looking for Craig Taffaro. He was my
teacher in Nunez at one time. I am sure he will remember me if he thinks
about it. I have been going to the Parish most of last week and this week,
but I have not been able to catch up with Craig. I have my home on 900
Perrin, in Arabi. At the moment I am living in a small camper in Lacome La.,
that was loaned to me by the Fish and Wildlife refuge camp. I am looking for
work, and if FEMA or someone can give me a trailer to set up in the Parish,
I am willing to work and begin to build up Our Beloved Parish. I am
experienced in office work, I am Bilingual. I really need and want to work
to begin to have some sort of normality in my life. Please send this message
to Craig, or to anyone who is interested in hiring an excellent secretary.
My phone number is 504-909-1954. My e-mail address is friends1955 at yahoo.com,
ano ther number to reach me is 504-219-8870 or 214-926-3389. Someone please
contact me.
I also have many questions about my house.