[StBernard] Murphy Oil Refinery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 23:47:31 EDT 2005

We were contacted by Crawford & Company who is
apparently handling Murphy's business. They told us
that they would send out their own people to take
samples to do testing on our property (at Murphy's
expense). However, in order for them to proceed they
would send us a form which we need to sign and return.
This form gives them written permission to take
samples and do testing on our property. Once they
received this signed for from us they will proceed
with the testing. When the testing is complete, they
will contact us back and let us know what the next
step in the process will be. I would like to know if
anyone else has gotten a similar phone call?? And is
it okay to sign this form??

Lance L. if you read this please respond.

Thanks, Anna and Ricky