[StBernard] Return - Rebuild - Remain

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 23:57:23 EDT 2005

Westley...pls see if you can get this to Craig,

I am encouraged that at a plan is beginning to form. If you begin with the
end in mind and then develop the steps to get you there it might make things
a bit more clearer.

I hope that there is a plan that runs parallel with the return, rebuild and
remain plan that addresses the shortcomings of the levee. In my mind, the
levee system presents the biggest deturrent to moving back. I would be a
fool to invest my time and money in the area without some concrete, and I
mean concrete, assurances that the levees will be designed and built to
handle a cat 5 hurricane.

Keeping the faith

Howard