[StBernard] Your message to StBernard awaits moderator approval

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 12 00:11:19 EDT 2005

John,

I am the moderator.

Since I do not want this to disintegrate into the abyss that is seen on
NOLA.com, no messages are sent out to the list until I have had a chance to
read them.

I can usually check my email several times a day, so it is usually not a
problem. However, today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday) I will be on the
road most of the time, so messages will be delayed.

Your message, as well as 99% of the messages that are sent, have been
released. I'm quite glad the number is that high, but I'm still not willing
to turn the moderation off. Email can be very tricky at times and I've seen
a lot of people get upset because they read an email differently than what
the author intended, so I rather err on the side of caution.

Westley